Free Intellectual Property / Patent Clinic
This event is not organised by the ONE HULL Business Forum. Please confirm details with the event organiser before travelling.
Intellectual property (IP) is any form of original creation that can be bought or sold - from music to machinery. The four main types of IP rights are patents, trade marks, designs and copyright but there are many other ways to protect your IP.
- Just because you have registered your company name with Companies House, doesn’t mean it is protected;
- Are you developing a new technology?
- Does your design or artistic creation stand out from the competition?
- Do you want to know if your idea already exist and if someone else already has it protected?
- Do you need to license in somebody’s else’s technology or software as part of your own new development?
Profit from your ideas and make sure they are protected by booking onto our free clinic sessions:
Patent / Intellectual Property Advice
Free confidential, no obligation advice provided by qualified Patent Agents on all aspects of Intellectual Property.
Free Patent and Trade Mark Search
Discover the value of patent information provided free by the Leeds Patent Information Unit.
To book an appointment please contact:
The Enterprise Centre
Tel: 01482 464900